Had a blessed birthday this year I can say…flooded with a lot of wishes compared to the past few years… many sms’s from friends near and far…it’s great to have friends around isn’t it? And thanks to facebook too…can save up a lot of money on sms-ing especially if you’re overseas…so to each and every one of you thanks a lot…hmmm, though no one reads this –unknown blog-…but it’s from the heart and that’s all that matters.
And 2 secondary school friends took me out, namely Kim and Adeline – just in case in the future I choose read back and hope I don’t forget- and we celebrated my birthday with Japanese food and a buffet…yay!! So was really something to remember la considering the years I’ve not been in KK to celebrate my birthday so thanks a lot guys…really really very appreciated thought it was just a simple gathering…and a lot of crazy pictures…haha
/
But somehow I woke up this morning feeling lousy; it started last night and I thought it would go away after waking up this morning…but it didn’t; instead it got worse…
Is it the stress of being an adult now, did age just leave a whole load of weight on me? Responsibilities? Or was it the weight of the past I didn’t let go?
/
And I was waiting for 1 birthday wish but it didn’t come…guess after 2 years you finally forgot huh…if you did drop in I’m pretty sure it made a whole lot of difference…but no matter what you’ll always be that special friend to me…
/
Love, I just want someone lean on and hold dear…Is finding someone to love and care just so hard?
Guess it is…but I’ll wait for that special someone to drop in…and when it does, you’ll see…
It’s a painful subject…let’s not go on…
/
Let’s hope this mood will get better…see ya~