Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I woke up with a good mood today…and I shall try to keep it up all day…
It is really really great to wake up in the morning and hear a familiar voice…it feels really nice…but I know it won’t last cuz I’m leaving soon…and and…oh well…
Life is how you think it would be…at least I’m still trying to move on…
Merry Xmas to everyone…merry xmas jie…
I’ll always love you…but indeed at times, I am still keeping my distance…cuz till the day I can say goodbye to the old feelings I have…to end the old chapter and start a new chapter…till then…
It still hurts me and might hurt you with everything I say and do…honestly, I just don’t know what to feel every time you mention bout her…be it jealous or whatever you may call it…I still feel I need to walk away at times and get myself distracted…at least I don’t have to hear myself anymore at those times…
But skip the downs and jump to the ups…Xmas eve…muahahahaha…
Be happy – stay happy…I’ll always be a good mui…good + naughty…hehe